perfect match

CONNECT WITH RICH WOMEN AND MEN AROUND THE WORLD...

Trending

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

UAE Sugar Mummy Looking A Black/White Man For Dating


This 39 years old smashing sugar mummy from United Arab Emigrates (general), United Arab Emirates is Looking for a Man, Black/White/Latino… (Exclusive) for serious and long time relationship.

This UAE Sugar Mummy is still single but have children from her previous relationship. She hates smoking but drinks socially.

Here is how she described herself and the kind of man she wants
How would you describe yourself?

Hi there!I am cheerful and enthusiastic, who is optimistic about the life and who believes in kind and good relations between the people.I am smiley and cheerful,life-loving and kind.My friends say that I am like the sun which always shines in a bad day.

I hope that they mean that I always make people smile even when their mood is bad.I am affectionate and romantic.I am faithful,serious,family oriented.Relationship is based in human values and not money feelings. 

I love music and loves singing.I also appreciate when there is an occasion to visit different art galleries or concerts.A man I look for is a man with the sense of self-dignity and self-respect.I look for a man who is good and positive, whom I can be my best friend forever…

I would like to meet a very kind person and loving, I would love to meet someone who is honest and understanding, trustful and not lying,To get connected Click Here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Eddie call me if u want to Huck up with me 0820829995

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi but you have more entertainment in the wold me I'm black male single no kids I would like to bealive.from. people like you beautiful Lady sometimes no reply.how we meet if love me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 37 years old male single no kids I wish. Could find love but look like I'm waste my time to use these post.

    ReplyDelete