perfect match

CONNECT WITH RICH WOMEN AND MEN AROUND THE WORLD...

Trending

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Justina Want To Be Your Sugar Girl - Accept Her If You Are Free


Another message coming to our Inbox today, is from a Lady identify as Justina, who lives in FCT, Abuja.

She sent a message, asking us to share it with our readers. Although we don't hastily publish requests like this, it has to go through the normal process of verification.


Through our WhatsApp chat, I asked Mrs Justina (Surname withheld for privacy), what is her occupation, and she Fashion Designer. According to our discussion, I discovered that she has lots of Boutiques in Lagos States, Abuja and Benin City respectively.

According to Mrs Justina, she is currently looking for a young man who is capable and able of showing her Love. According to her, Money is not the problem. She has all it takes to make you the big boy in Town.

Here's Her Basic Information
Mrs. Justina is a very Rich Sugar mummy who is need of any available Young man. To apply, please do drop your number, and she will message you.

Name: Justina

Location: Abuja

Age: 38

Hubby: Singing and making money

Profession: Business Woman

Want: What I truly want, is a good Toy Boy To give it to me anytime I need IT. Please take note that Money is not an issue.

4 comments:

  1. I need Suger mum I'm at south Africa I'm 35 yrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a sugar mummy I'm from South Africa and am 23 years here are my contacts 0642684148

    ReplyDelete
  3. I XOLANI at south Africa I'm 35/yrs I need a Suger mama +2772190703

    ReplyDelete