perfect match

CONNECT WITH RICH WOMEN AND MEN AROUND THE WORLD...

Trending

Monday, April 8, 2019

Rich Sugar Mummy In, Texas USA Want A Serious Date With A Man



A rich sugar mama in Texas, USA is looking for a sincere and nice man to date. She is interested in either Black or White man for a long term relationship.

This beautiful sugar mummy from the USA does not smoke, but won't mind if you do, but she drinks socially. She disclosed to us that she is ready to pay her man with a minimum of $3,000 monthly if he can love her unconditionally.


She inherited lots of wealth and businesses both in the USA and abroad on the death of her husband but she feels all alone in this world without her late husband. She is ready to date again.

Thank you admin for taking your time to view my profile. I know your time is valuable, so I appreciate you stopping by.

Am honest, down to earth woman, generous and caring with a good sense of humor. I love life, dogs, horses, and family. I love to dance and I was a belly dancer… I'd like to find the right one on your website who would want to share all this and more with me. I know the USA is not around the corner but if I meet the right one I can consider to move and relocate him.

Please be respectful and assertive but miss me with any attitude. I'm chubby, not average so wanted to make that clear. I keep myself up often… Yes, I love to train with weights and I do yoga! I'm a small town girl, love all genres of music. Love watching football basketball, baseball in that order. Playing pool, bones…anything fun. Love the outdoors, especially boating, camping, hiking. Love attending festivals of any kind. Love traveling, weekend getaways, etc. Love amusement parks. I love learning new things, making new friends and hanging with old friends and family.

I want a man of good character who knows what he wants, An affectionate  man. Someone who is open-minded yet has strong morals. Someone who enjoys staying in shape and being active. Someone who is spontaneous yet can plan too. Someone who loves all genres of music. Someone who is adventurous. Someone who has a good sense of humor. No game players, I can discover un-serious people very easy.
So please if u really need a women for life you are welcome, otherwise, look elsewhere.




Avoid any one who call you or email you that that he can give u sugarmummy, and try to exact money from u in any means, dey are scammer

2 comments:

  1. SUGAR MUMMY HOOKUP ORGANISATION.
    BOOST YOUR INCOME!!! Contact agent Fatima on whatsapp by clicking this link
    wa.me/60169834133

    if you need sugar Welcome to Malaysia/Singapore finest, reliable dating agency with good track records. Our sugar mummies pay RM8000 per hookup everyday We have a wonderful influential network of clients ranging from government officials, politicians, executive, honorable s, oil barons, money bag business personality, hotel owners and gold men and women, and we have very influential connected sugar Mummies/Daddies, Gay and Lesbian all over Malaysia/Singapore. Be among the people to get our exclusive connections. We are the best reliable, efficient in our job, get the opportunity to meet them (whats-app agent Fatima on WhatsApp +60169834133) now to get connected within 2 hours . We have sugar mummies all over Malaysia/Singapore who are willing to lavish money on you, with gifts, cars, house and even contracts connections, and even assist you get a job, enter the entertainment industry and fashion industry, and also assist in getting loans, and financial assistance.what they need is sexual satisfaction and they pay for the services (whats-app No: +60169834133) payment from RM6,000 TO RM8,000 PER-NIGHT NOTE:APPLICANT MUST BE 17YRS AND ABOVE (whatsapp +60169834133) for urgent hook up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a sugar mama I am 20 I am from Nigeria, Lagos

    ReplyDelete