perfect match

CONNECT WITH RICH WOMEN AND MEN AROUND THE WORLD...

Trending

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Single Mom In Gambia Needs A Man For Serious Relationship


A single mom in Gambia is presently searching for an attractive, charming and cheerful gentleman who loves children and is family oriented to be her man and companion.

This is the message single mom in Gambia sent us….


Hello online dating site, my name is Naomi, a single mom in Benin. I am a chef and health consultant who loves to smile, laugh, gossip and enjoy life.

I have been taken advantage of severally because of my generosity and blind trust in people. I easily trust and believe in people, I love to believe there is good in everyone but life has taught me otherwise.

My hobbies are dancing, listening to music, shopping, cooking, watching wrestling and going to the cinemas. I love adventurous and funny people who knows how and where to enjoy the pleasures of life.

Please connect me to a calm and smart gentleman who is tolerant, educated, passionate and has a good sense of humour. Someone I can easily relate and communicate with.

This single mom in Gambia is ready to get you an apartment, a brand new car and a personal driver with a monthly allowance of $500, provided you satisfy her and is always there for her when she needs you.

How To Get Connected To Single Mom In Gambia
(1) Click the share button and share it on either Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria or United state
(2) Join our Telegram Channel 
(3) Follow us Twitter, Instagram, Google plus, Facebook page
(4) Download Sugar mummy App

6 comments:

  1. This my contact 08063149921...,this site as been fool of lying still not connected with anyone what da fuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. To all you please can you please I have tried so many times but it not happened. Because I have account in website I can not search for love to you beautiful sugar mummy where are you I'M single no kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you my sugar mummy for me please I should wait for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello hw r u doing i like u to b MY Mummy+237653010179

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hw r u doing i like u to b MY Mummy+237653010179

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I accept your friend request you look lovely! I believe that I have the qualities of the man you are looking for. Please connect me on my watsup no +254742086395

    ReplyDelete