perfect match

CONNECT WITH RICH WOMEN AND MEN AROUND THE WORLD...

Trending

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Rich Sugar Girl In Ghana Is Looking For A Boyfriend


rich sugar girl in Ghana is seriously searching for a handsome gentleman between the ages of 18-25 years that can be her boyfriend and soulmate.

Here's is what sugar girl in Ghana told our dating site…..


Hello there, my name is Efya and am from Ghana in West Africa. I currently reside in Accra where am schooling. I am the only child of my parents, they are both doctors and own a renowned hospital here in Ghana with branches all over Africa.

I am a very fragile person who gets hurt easily, that's why am looking for someone who will always have my feelings in mind before saying anything or taking any action that can hurt me.

I am tender and kindhearted, I love to do charity and help the poor, most especially orphans and widows who are struggling and working hard daily to make ends meet. I love to meet new people and make new friends online.

This sugar girl in Ghana is ready to mingle, so if you are interested in her, it's time for us to connect you with her all for free.

             



3 comments: