perfect match

CONNECT WITH RICH WOMEN AND MEN AROUND THE WORLD...

Trending

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Can You Handle This Beautiful American Sugar Mummy - Click To Answer



A mature American lady in her fifty's is interested in sparking up her life once more, with a young man for a long-term relationship. Tracy, who had taken a break from dating for a while, because she has never met her true love.
This beautiful American sugar mummy believes she can still find the man of her dreams who is honest, loyal, loving and caring, and wants to come back into the love game and she needs a man who can spice it up for her.


What the Beautiful American Sugar Mummy Said About Herself
I am a creative, active, energetic, noble and bright person, I never bow my head cause of attacks of ill fortune, and I'm in the firm belief that the Sun will always shine my way with gold beams.
I am an extremely reliable friend, and at the same time, I am a stern competitor. I am smart and have a great intuition. Resolutely enough I finish all my projects. I like to go see movies at the cinemas, hang out with friends, love to cook, maybe you will get to eat a meal made by me, one day.
Failure is not for me, and although I am calm at heart, I make a decision rather fast. I gladden eyes with beauty like a pretty rose, but sometimes I prick. You can't take me so quickly! Although if you look closely at me, my thorns are only defense for me. It is impossible without them in our difficult time.

What the Beautiful American Sugar Mummy wants in a Man
This distance that separates us is a mere speck of dust in the immensity of our love. If you fall in love with me, I promise not to make you cry that is the most important thing; I'm going to respect you as mom did with my father, It is more important to be faithful than to dress elegantly.
I am looking for a man who can take care of himself, who makes his own decisions, who knows how to say yes and no when necessary.
I don't want a guy who is in constant need of tranquility, help, motivation, and consolation, no woman wants it. Oh, I want to kiss you, I want to love you Feeling that I love you, I love you, I love you Sleep calm, feel important.

If you find this beautiful American sugar mummy exciting and want to hook up with her, please, drop your comments and contacts below. Remember, you must tell her how you intend to treat her in the proposed relationship and make her feel good.

Avoid any one who call you or email you that that he can give u sugarmummy, and try to exact money from u in any means, they are scammer

5 comments:

  1. I'm at south Africa I need you sugar mummy I need you I should I Miss you or I come to. I need relationship from you sugar mummy single I'm 37 years old male single no kids. 0732031733

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helo I need you.this is my contact; +233244094381.Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  3. H8 I am in Zimbabwe. I am 48 years old I am looking for a long term relationship. My no is +263776188146.I don't drink or smoke. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am interested , am gozzy from lagos (23435271516

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear my future love and future wife Sweetheart After what I saw your picture and read your profile you are very very beautiful really I have a lot of love insaid me for you and I want to be with you all the time so I want to marry and bond with you for life and to sanctify married life and be the most important thing in her life and be the only queen on the throne of my heart and I will put it in my eyes and my heart but on the bed you will be my slave because I am like a raging bull on the bed and I love sex very too I'm very very hot in you and sexy with you by my the long black dragon because I am a berserk bull in the bed a big huge wow pump juice can you bear this only I'm ready wait for you in airrport Cairo interntional in my country egypt next week and once you arrive I'm free for you alone now and when it comes to the my country egypt in short vacation one day we get married immediately and then go with you to any place you want because I do not have the money to go now my love I love honesty and heat deceit so my real name gaber ebrahim Mohamed hasan from egypt I am 47 years old an Egyptian businessman my love I need you so much as a good wife supporter me in life as soon as possible sweetheart I want to remind you that Lion is a 100 years old Lion and the Monkey is a 10 years old Monkey sweetheart my phone number + 20 01027457865 and my Email alsahmalmntalk@gmail.com and my Facebook Gaberelzenbaeey@yahoo.com and my whattsapp + 20 01027457865 my love I wait for you reply now

    ReplyDelete